Premium lithium-power-sports battery MPLX9U-P from MOTOBATT
– Built for racing, the latest development of starter batteries
The batteries are very popular with sporty drivers because it is a simple way to save weight. Lithium-ion batteries can be installed in any position as they do not contain any acid. In addition, the batteries are very compact and ideal for motorcycle conversions and rebuilds.
– maintenance-free, since no acid contain
– very light, about two-thirds lighter than comparable batteries
– eco-friendly without acid and heavy metals
– can be mounted in any direction, since no acid
– high energy density for more capacity
– CBC technology (cell balancer circuit)
– no memory effect (no loss of energy requirement with frequent partial discharge)
– low self-discharge
– longer life than conventional batteries
– Quad Flex terminal design creates a shorter current path to the battery cable resulting in quicker power delivery to the starter and improved starting ability.
12 Volt 3 Ah
Manufacturer specification (CCA) cold cranking amps: CCA 230
Weight: 0,75 kg
Height: 110 mm
Width: 151 mm
Depth: 87 mm
Delivery contents: 1 piece
– The modern batteries also require modern charging technology, they are sensitive to chargers which were originally designed for simple, non-maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and supply unclean power.
– The battery is not suitable for cold temperatures. Under zero degrees, It can lead to problems when starting. Winter drivers should use a different type of starter battery.
– Due to the compact dimensions it can be necessary to work with spacers, so that the battery fits exactly in the battery box.
Replacement for the following batteries:
Motobatt MBTX9U item no. 294-050
Yuasa YTX9BS, YT12ABS, YTZ12S, YTZ14S
Special chargers for lithium batteries:
MOTOBATT battery charger PDC series FAT BOY
Optimate lithium battery charger 0,8A (TM-470)